As against the popular perception, there are fatalities caused by speeding, drunk driving and other fatal factors resulting in deaths of defence personnels, especially the jawans during the leave period. Muskaan has been fortunate enough to train the personnel in the Indian Army and Air Force through its Road Safety Orientation Program and practical demonstration of driving a two wheeler.
Components of Training:
• Road accident data and current scenario of country and state.
• Cost of Accidents
• 5E’s of Road safety
• Attitude and riding behaviour
• Fatal factors and Defensive Driving Tips
• Safety gears like use of ISI mark helmet, its Codes and seatbelt.
• Two- Wheeler Riding tips, braking, balancing, speed management, negotiating corners, bumpy path, narrow path and skidding.
• Road signage and road markings
• Components of Good Samaritan Guidelines.
• Basic Life Support Training given through videos and live on a meannequin.
Training the Indian Army Sentinels of Tripeak in Kinnaur District of Himachal Pradesh
A very proud team of Muskaan conducted road safety session for 600 Army perosnnel. The destinctive trainings were conducted for the army at the height of 6000ft to 10000ft at Aceripatti, Karcham and Pooh. This was necessitated as their had been an incidence of high falality in Army personnel during their vacations pointing to a lack of training of safe two wheeler driving.
Air Force: Muskaan is invited to conduct Road Safety Orientation for the Air Force Personnel of Air Force Station at Jaipur every year where new Jawans are inducted to be safe while driving. From this year on wards te inputs about Good Samaritan would be added to the training.