The corporate executives in every city form an important segment that drives four wheelers or swanky motor bikes. With youth and money power in hand they drive at high speed. The especially designed module focuses on providing intelligent information to this segment so that there are positive changes in their riding habits. The NGOs belief is that this upward moving intelligent class has the capacity to influence its surroundings in an effective way reaching out to employees in the company, their own families and society at large.
• To inform the executives about the dangers of speed, drunk driving and ignoring the safety gears.
• To create an informed class that will generate awareness around them by being an example and knowledge transfer.
• Road accident data and current scenario of country and state.
• Cost of Accidents
• 5E’s of Road safety
• Attitude and riding behaviour
• Fatal factors and Defensive Driving Tips
• Safety gears like use of ISI mark helmet, it’s codes and seatbelt.
• Two- Wheeler Riding tips, braking, balancing, speed management, negotiating corners, bumpy path, narrow path and skidding.
• Road signage and road markings.
• Components of Good Samaritan Guidelines.
• Basic Life Support Training given through videos and hands on a mannequin.