Commercial Vehicle Drivers
With the increasing rate of accidents and fatalities there is a dire need for road safety training to drivers. This unique training helps drivers to avoid road traffic violations, traffic prosecutions, imprisonment and road accidents. The training helps them to know about provisions of MVA 2019’s provisions about prosecution or imprisonment for certain violations. It informs them about insurance cost, cost of repair and maintenance.
COMPONENTS OF TRAINING:
• Consequences of rash driving and benefits of defensive driving are explained elaborately as the basics of safe driving along with lane driving, overtaking and parking.
• Traffic Control Measures, Knowledge of road signs and markings
• Protection of Good Samaritan as given by the Supreme Court. This helps in motivating the drivers to help save lives.
• Understanding the impact of stress, Fatigue and tiredness.
• Gender Sensitization
METHODOLOGY : An interactive methodology like audio visual, Q&A sessions, quiz, opinion sharing, games and case studies are used to make the training effective, interesting and friendly.
• Pre and Post written tests are conducted to assess the understanding of participants and how effective the training had been.
• 5 minutes meditation and mind soothing exercises to prepare the drivers for training.
• Participants are given reading material like – Flyers/ Handbills and signage chart etc.