Basic Life Support Training
Muskaan has developed a module where in Basic Life Support Training is given along with practical demonstration to police personnel and Community Liaison Group (CLG) members. Training of basic life saving skills is imparted through hands on demonstration on mannequin by qualified professionals.
Methodology: The following interactive methodologies are used: Video films, Case Studies, Group discussions, Hands on demonstration of Basic Life Saving Training on a mannequin.
• Discussion on Good Samaritan Guidelines
• Introduction of vital organs & their importance
• Golden Hour in case of accidents
• Transportation of the victim
• Handling emergency
• Basic Life Support techniques - CPCR
• Emergency response – Do’s and don’t Highlights:
• Pre and Post assessment of participants is done through written test to access the knowledge level and impact of training.
• Basic Life Support is given through practical demonstration on mannequin.
• Workshop kits are given to participants having folder, pen, writing pad and pamphlets / booklet.
• Refreshments for participants
• Feedback forms for improvement of training.