Red Flag Campaign
The innovative campaign was hosted by the NGO in the year 2011. Since then it is being regularly done with colleges, scout & guide, NCC and National Service Scheme (NSS) volunteers. The NGO uses groups of volunteers to stand on the traffic crossing just before stop line. These volunteers hold red flags in their hands and begin to wave them when the vehicles are about 30 meters away from them to indicate to stop them just before the stop line.
This helps the padestrians to cross the roads as it is not encroached by vehicles. This also inculcates observance of stopping at the stop line.
- The Red Flag Campaign is done for observance of Stop Line and Zebra Crossing.
- Started by the NGO in the year 2011. Since then it is being regularly done with colleges, scout & guide and National Service Scheme (NSS) volunteeres.
- The basic objective of the campaign is to provide easy passage to pedestrians on the zebra crossing.
- MUSKAAN organises the campaign round the year in collaboration with Traffic Police, Jaipur.
- From 2011 to January 2014 MUSKAAN has organized 30 campaigns in the city engaging more than 100 volunteers.
Red Flag Campaign- SSG Pareek PG college- OTS choraha - 16 Jan 2015