Project Drive Jaipur
Times of India Rajasthan along with MUSKAAN Foundation and Radio Mirchi presented 'Drive Jaipur' - an initiative that focused on helping citizens to develop better road sense. As part of the initiative, the newspaper called upon suggestions from its readers for better traffic behaviour. The initiative involved schools, colleges and corporate houses through workshops and seminars. Starting on 1st of November 2014 the poject continued for two months.
Its components were :
- Road safety awareness activities in various educational institutes.
- Specially developed training modules delivered to corporate houses.
- Advertisement and columns on Road Safety undertaken by Times of India.
- On field Road Safety campaign by students of Raffles' University.
- A national seminar was organised on the topic "Road Safety in Road Traffic and Engineering". The seminar aimed for capacity building of engineers from Jaipur Development Authority and Public Works Department, Government of Rajasthan.