Through our Road Safety Orientation Progrm we have reached out to 20 educational institutes in a span of two years, including engineering to management to architecture and commerce colleges / universities.
Manipal University (RPM-SAE MUJ Club) Manipal Automobile Engineering, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Subodh College of Law, Amity University, Poornima Group of colleges, Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering and School of Management, Aayojan School of Architecture, Indian Institute Of Gems and Jewellery, Global Institute of Technology, JECRC University, YIT, BMIT, Central University, Maheshwari College of Commerce, Anand Engineering College, Biyani Girls College, Bhawani Niketan College of Engineering and Technology, Banasthali University, IIS University
• Is interactive at all levels with specific information, videos, Q & A sessions, quiz & games
• Made by road safety experts , educationists, Traffic Police and Muskaan Team.
• Upgrading year to year.
• Can be customized.
• Is research and data based.
• Formation of Road Safety Club.
• Activity oriented : Carnivals with multiple activities, Quiz contest, theatre, debates, songs , Band, wall / poster painting , slogan making.
• Learning through hands on training like Two Wheeler Riding Program.
• To build a culture of road safety amongst youth .
• Formation of Road Safety Clubs.
• To inform youth about the dangers of speed, drunk driving and ignoring the safety gears.
• To create an informed class of youth that will become an ambassador to generate awareness around them by being an example and knowledge transfer.
Road accident data and current scenario of country and state.
• Cost of Accidents
• 5E’s of Road safety
• Attitude and riding behaviour
• Fatal factors and Defensive Driving Tips
• Safety gears like use of ISI mark helmet, it’s codes and necessity of seatbelt.
• Two- Wheeler Riding tips, braking, balancing, speed management, negotiating corners, bumpy path, narrow path and skidding.
• Road signage and road markings
• Components of Good Samaritan Guidelines.
• Basic Life Support Training given through videos and live on a mannequin
To calculate of the following 20 colleges if we did 10 colleges a year with 200 students in each college . How many did we cover in 5 years programme in the above educational institutes